Our leading Real Estate Advisory team offers a breadth of capability and an innovative approach unequalled in the market. We combine property services with financial and business advisory expertise to deliver integrated solutions, we apply a depth of insight drawn from our understanding of all industries, sectors and asset classes.
Our solutions and services include :
- portfolio strategy, real estate transformation, footprint optimization for private and public organization;
- workplace strategies and future of work;
- real estate finance, M&A and transaction services;
- strategic advisory services for owners, investors, developers and building contractors;
- asset valuation, market analysis and development advisory;
- infrastructure and capital projects.
We solve a wide variety of complex real tasks in a high-paced environment with significant exposure to top management teams and other key stakeholders. The clients we serve are property investors, developers, construction companies, corporates, private equity funds, business-owners and public organization.
Our advisory colleagues are passionate about real estate. We are 20 talented professionals. We work in teams and cherish dedication and highly competent colleagues. You can expect leadership across all levels of seniority, while informality, inclusion, and sharing laughs at the office come naturally to us.
Our team recruits various profiles at all levels of experience, from seasoned property professionals through to those just leaving university.
What impact will you make?
As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organizations, public institutions and small, fast-growing companies. Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance.
As a Manager Real Estate Finance, you will be in charge of various real estate projects involving real estate strategic advice to local and international corporates, developers, contractors, family owned businesses and investors. Real estate finance matters, equity/fund, financing, valuation and transactions will be part of your scope.
Given the environment we operate in, that translates into a result-oriented top-performer with the social intelligence to match it – by which we mean you’re a team player and possess the ability to make an impact that matters. We’ve narrowed it down to the following characteristics:
- you have 5 years of experience in real estate finance with an international consulting firm, a real estate broker, a bank, a property investor, a developer or can demonstrate equivalent experience;
- you hold a Master in Finance, Economics, Business Engineering of equivalent;
- you have the right mindset, a consulting and entrepreneurial approach aiming to generate impacts that matter together with a team, strong analytical skills, solutions oriented, client focused, dynamic, result driven and resourceful;
- you are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits :
- you will be regarded as a key specialist, where your advice and output is considered as real added value by your colleagues and clients;
- you will work in the multidisciplinary real estate team of around 20 people that have architecture, civil engineer, legal and economic backgrounds and that come from both within the real estate market (brokers, developers, investors) and from consultancy firm;
- you will broaden your horizons and contribute to the current transformation in our real estate sector leveraging on the outstanding track record of our team and our relationships at CxO level;
- an organization deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs;
- the possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues;
- a great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated and entrepreneurial colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams;
- projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation, in project delivery as well as in business development;
- an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities;
- you will work in the Deloitte Gateway at Brussels Airport, with facilitation of flexible ways of working, through 10+ regional offices and opportunities to work from home;
- you will receive attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.