Managing the entire development process from concept to delivery:
- Discuss the program and conditions of different projects. Being a more senior Project Manager, you will manage projects with +/- 150 units
- Work closely together with the architect to finalize the right concept
- Study legal, commercial, financial and civil options and restrictions
- Prepare feasibility studies in cooperation with the city’s council
- Maintain and manage contact with all stakeholders and evaluate existing external partnerships
- Discuss the financial file with the Financial Department
- Keep close track of deadlines, quality and budgets and take responsibility for finishing your projects within set targets
Coordinating and managing the entire permit process:
- Analyze and prepare the file for submission, present the project file to all relevant stakeholders
- Finalize and submit the file in cooperation with the architect
Coordinating and preparing the commercial process:
- Analyze market strategy in close collaboration with the sales department
- Prepare and implement the commercial plan by coordinating stakeholders
Coordinating and following up on the building process:
- Prepare and manage the tender process, in cooperation with the architect, to appoint the right contractors
- Make sure the building process advances according to the set timelines
- Act as a client-relationship manager throughout the building process
You report to the head of Development (BE).
Who you are
What we offer
- You have a Master’s degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture and have a proven track record in Real Estate Development, or in managing the concept of a building in other industries (independent architect, in bank industry,…)
- You have a thorough understanding of the design and construction of buildings and the ability to evaluate various sketch proposals within a short timeframe. You prefer a high-level approach instead of diving into technical details
- You have at least 5 years of experience in project management. You have a structured approach to meeting targets on time
- With a positive, proactive and problem-solving attitude, you align and motivate all stakeholders in your project. You possess good people management skills
- You are able to communicate on all levels: directors, officials, sales partners, bricklayers... You show professional proficiency in English and Dutch and have a good knowledge of French
- You are independent with a strong sense of initiative. At the same time, you enjoy reaching goals as a team, you are open to others’ input
- You consider yourself flexible in a fast-moving environment, and as no-nonsense and down-to-earth
ICN offers you a young, dynamic and growing company with career opportunities, where family values are honored. You can work alongside and learn from different experts with a proven track record in Project Development. You are part of a highly driven team of project managers who love to co-create in an innovative way. It’s a challenging international environment where entrepreneurship, out-of-the-box thinking and taking responsibility are encouraged. Mistakes are considered as opportunities to learn. On top of a market rate salary, your remuneration package consists of a company car, the newest ICT tools, home working policy, etc. Your work location is our Belgian head office in Hoogstraten.
Have we caught your attention?
If you would like more information, please contact Bieke Aerts, +32(0)473.76.56.00 or email@example.com
. You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
" >"email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you soon. More info on www.icn.eu.