Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte Real Estate delivers professional services in the areas of real estate corporate finance, portfolio strategy and transformation, M&A transaction support and structuring, financial modeling, assistance with project development, financing, location strategy, corporate real estate, and workplace advisory.
Real estate is at the core of Deloitte’s industry specialties. We meet our clients’ expectations by delivering focused excellence, independence and fully integrated multidisciplinary services.
To support our sustained growth, we are looking for an experienced professional who can advise our clients in different corporate real estate matters.
Our Corporate Real Estate and Workplace advisory service line covers all possible challenges related to the future of work and offices. We advise our clients on a variety of topics such as workplace strategies (office networks, workplace visioning, concept definition up to design), lease/transaction advisory, definition of works (architectural contest, fitting-out works, furniture, etc.), project management of the works, including follow-up of budget, execution of the move, etc.
Based on a good understanding of the clients’ business environment and real estate needs, you will propose the most appropriate real estate solutions to support their core business strategies (redefining the work environment in the “next new normal”, stay versus leave analysis, review of holding structure, location analysis, lease advisory, mobility analysis, etc.). You will translate the needs into a proposal describing our approach, timeline, project team, as well as a budget for the services to be delivered.
You will perform different types of analysis to understand the current situation, for example: analysis of lease contracts, valuations of owned building(s) in coordination with our valuation team, challenge key occupation indicators and define the ‘to be’ situation based on strategic interviews and the analysed information.
You will participate in and coordinate different projects by ensuring an end-to-end follow-up with the rest of the team and act as the single point of contact (SPOC) for the client.
You will connect with our Human Capital consulting team to set up an integrated offering related to “The Future of Work: Bricks, Bytes and Behaviours”.
You will act as a subject-matter expert in corporate real estate and participate in our different programmes (eminence, training, etc.).
Compétences et expérience souhaitées
- You are passionate about real estate, have a good market knowledge, and have a consulting or advisory background.
- Experience in real estate, more specifically corporate real estate (workplace consulting and/or occupier advisory) is a plus.
- You have a master’s degree in economics, business, architecture, engineering or law.
- You display profound analytical, synthetic and storyboarding skills and can summarise complex cases clearly and simply.
- You feel comfortable working on and managing several projects at the same time.
- You are a proactive team player.
- You are professionally proficient in Dutch, French and English.
- You will gain practical hands-on experiences in all aspects of real estate, working with leading organisations and executive level decision makers. You’ll coordinate projects and lead teams of juniors profiles.
- You will join a top team of experienced professionals who will give you extensive on-the-job coaching and expand your network.
- You will be involved in business development efforts and represent the Real Estate team at various occasions.
- You will work on interesting and challenging assignments, both locally and internationally, that will inspire you daily with their diversity.
- You will receive an competitive remuneration package with attractive extra-legal benefits.