We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 93,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What is your ambition? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. And if you have ambitions as a Project Manager in business real estate, helping you achieve them is what we do best. Join our Project & Development Services team to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
What This Job Involves
In your role as Project Manager
- You’ll meet our clients to get briefings on their fitting-out or renovation needs.
- You’ll be responsible for the follow-up of fitting-out and refurbishment projects acting on behalf of our clients.
- Your role will include preparing the budget based on plans, organise the tender procedure, compare the offers and issue the orders.
- Once the works started, you’ll be the one who supervises them on site, controls both budget and timing and reports to the client.
- You’ll also be responsible to follow up with the legal control organisms whenever necessary.
- You’ll finally manage the provisional acceptance of the works.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be-
What You Can Expect From Us
- A degree as interior architect will be useful and you’ll need some experience in a similar role.
- You’ll have fluent knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
- A relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills are important to build / maintain good relationships with our clients.
- We’ll expect you to be rigorous and have excellent organizational skills.
- Most importantly, you’ll want to work as part of a supportive and talented team but will also be able to work autonomously and to make decisions.
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- O ur Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Bring your ambition and explore a world of possibility
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com
. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.