bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
Within this story we are looking for a Senior Project Leader for our Real Estate Project department. Within this department we set up construction and renovation projects for our distribution centres (20 to 30 projects from 1500 to 5000m² and this until 2023) and we adapt the existing infrastructure to the new distribution concept. We also launch projects around the furnishing and start-up of post offices. Always with a view to improving customer-friendliness.
For all these missions, we are looking for a motivated Project Leader in the region of Brussels and the South of the country.
As Real Estate Projects Coordinator you are responsible for the A to Z follow-up of various challenging projects:
- You will study the site and check the feasibility of the project according to the scope and established criteria: plan, planning, budget, etc.
- You are responsible for the presentation of the project to the internal partner
- You are responsible for compiling the tender in accordance with the rules for public tenders.
- You are responsible for the application file for building and environmental permits.
- You follow up the construction site
- You take care of the composition of the as-built file and the transfer of the projects to the maintenance department.
- You adapt the plans, timing and budget after "lessons learned" during the execution of the projects.
- You develop new concepts in response to requests from our internal partners
In your role of Real Estate Projects Coordinator, you have strong organisational and analytical skills. We also highlight the following qualities:
- A Master's degree (architect, industrial engineer, facility management, master's degree in construction) and 5 years of experience are certainly a plus for this position.
- French is your mother tongue (ideally you can also communicate with your colleagues in Dutch or English).
- Working in project mode is a must for you and you have conceptual, technical and IT knowledge relating to construction
- You like working on the field, but you are not afraid of administrative tasks
- You are a team player: thanks to your engaging character, your flexibility and high EQ and your willingness to work together.
- You see beyond the problems, you see the solutions
- You are customer-oriented and maintain relationships
- Your secret weapons? Proactivity, out of the box thinking, decision making and resistance to stress!
Just like many other companies, alongside your monthly salary (as a matter of course incorporating an end-of-year premium and double holiday pay) we offer an attractive package of benefits, including lunch vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, a bonus , the regular 27 days’ annual leave and benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we distinguish ourselves:
- You have an impact on the wider world, because as an international service provider for parcels and e-commerce logistics, we connect millions of people, businesses and communities. No other company is so closely woven into the fabric of society.
- You embark on an ambitious growth pathway. Thanks to our many training programmes and the many career opportunities at Belgium’s biggest employer.
- You join a company that is evolving rapidly. This adds complexity, but, above all, it offers many challenging projects (that you are given full ownership of).
- The pleasant atmosphere, team spirit and inclusive bpost culture are unique. And we’ll prove it.
- You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
- You work in an international context. After a series of acquisitions we have enlarged our geographic footprint to 14 countries around the globe. So: active worldwide, but controlled from Belgium.