Operating in over thirty countries - and at the forefront of our industry - Allen & Overy is one of the world's leading law firms. The work we do makes headlines, breaks new ground and sets precedents. Ambitious, creative and inclusive, we embrace new ways of thinking. That's why we've been named the Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe by the Financial Times five times. By combining our strengths and investing in our team, we'll provide you with the support required to unleash your potential.
Here, we'll equip you with the skills to think differently and embrace an exciting future: one that's filled with unique challenges, international projects and a broad range of opportunities. As a firm, we support an agile and flexible culture that is tailor made to help build rewarding careers. Bring exciting ideas to the table and we'll help you make your voice heard. Demonstrate tenacity and we'll show you a brave new world. If you want to make an impact and influence the future of law: It's Time.
Junior Associate Real Estate
To sustain its growth, Allen & Overy Belgium is currently looking for a Junior Associate in its Real Estate - Corporate practice group.
The Real Estate team includes specialists in M&A, property law, banking and finance, environmental issues and planning, construction, etc. For both its Belgian and international clients, the team has particular expertise in complex acquisitions, divestments, leases, real estate financing and developments.
What we look for
Rewards & Benefits
- You obtained or will obtain a Belgian Master in Law with outstanding academic results;
- You will be graduating in 2021 or you already have 1-2 years of experience as a Junior Associate in a Real Estate practice;
- You have an excellent command of French and a very good command of English and Dutch;
- You like to work in a team but are equally able to work independently as required;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be a part of a well-integrated team that works on high profile Belgian and international matters;
- We offer a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a leading international law firm;
- We make a long-term commitment towards our lawyers. We offer a variety of interesting work and the opportunity to work with other departments and in an interdisciplinary way, both in Belgium and internationally;
- You will be a part of a dynamic team, closely involved in both cross-departmental and cross-border transactions and cases, backed up by regular team meetings which enable the team to share relevant experience in an efficient way;
- We run national and international secondment programmes to allow the lawyers to work with other departments, other people and to be exposed to the different cultures that the firm encompasses;
- We offer dedicated local and global training programmes and also organise professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills;
- You will have the support of specialist know-how lawyers and have access to dedicated support staff and support systems.
Please upload your application to www.allenovery.com/careers. Thank you for adding your CV, cover letter and Bachelor and Master transcripts to support your application.