Cyclops offers to industrial companies complete engineering, procurement and project management (EPCM) services “from your first idea to start-up”.
As a flexible and independent partner, we analyze and realize every project in close relationship with you, taking ownership of the project, applying an integrated project approach and dedicating only the appropriate resources with the right experience and skills.
The successful application of Project Management involves an effective, step by step process.
Cyclops’ methods in project management make use of an incremental approach with a number of standard procedures, resulting in precise deliverables.
At the moment we are looking for a Project Manager Real Estate with 0-3 years of experience.
- As a Project Manager you will be responsible for real estate projects for both industrial as other clients.
- You will act as Owner’s representative for our clients or will be part of a bigger project team.
- As a Project Manager you will organize your work and ensure that projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and within budget.
- The projects you will be involved in comprise a variety of sectors.
- You have a master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- As a Project Manager, you have the ability to translate the demands of the client into practical realizable projects.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in real estate project management.
- With your outstanding people management and communication skills you succeed in getting the best out of the project team, which includes suppliers, users, maintenance staff, etc.
- You have a proactive “make-it-happen” mentality.
- You are resistant to stress and pressure.
- You are absolutely dedicated to your work, which you execute with extreme precision and an eye for detail.
- You are flexible to travel within Belgium.
- Your software skills include Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- You speak French, Dutch and English.
Cyclops is a fun, dynamic and fast growing company which offers you a challenging job with direct responsibility for varying projects.
We offer a competitive salary package, including laptop + professional software, mobile phone, car, etc.
As we grow as a company, we enable you to grow in your profession.
If you want to combine fun and challenges, Cyclops is the place to be!
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to Jolien Claes (firstname.lastname@example.org