At the moment we are looking for a Project Manager Real Estate with 0-3 years of experience.
- As a Project Manager you will be responsible for real estate projects for both industrial as other clients.
- You will act as Owner’s representative for our clients or will be part of a bigger project team.
- As a Project Manager you will organize your work and ensure that projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and within budget.
- The projects you will be involved in comprise a variety of sectors.
- You have a master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- As a Project Manager, you have the ability to translate the demands of the client into practical realizable projects.
- With your outstanding people management and communication skills you succeed in getting the best out of the project team, which includes suppliers, users, maintenance staff, etc.
- You have a proactive “make-it-happen” mentality.
- You are resistant to stress and pressure.
- You are absolutely dedicated to your work, which you execute with extreme precision and an eye for detail.
- You are flexible to travel within Belgium.
- Your software skills include Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- You speak French, Dutch and English.
- Cyclops is a fun, dynamic and fast growing company which offers you a challenging job with direct responsibility for varying projects.
- We offer a competitive salary package, including laptop + professional software, mobile phone, car, etc.
- As we grow as a company, we enable you to grow in your profession.
- If you want to combine fun and challenges, Cyclops is the place to be!
- Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to Jolien Claes (firstname.lastname@example.org)