Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As a Manager Real Estate Finance, you are in charge of various real estate projects involving real estate strategic advice to local and international corporates, developers, contractors, family owned businesses and investors. Real estate finance matters, equity/fund, financing, valuation and transactions will be part of your scope.
Let’s Talk About You
Given the environment we operate in, that translates into a result-oriented top-performer with the social intelligence to match it – by which we mean you’re a team player and possess the ability to make an impact that matters. We’ve narrowed it down to the following characteristics:
- you have 5 years of experience in real estate finance with an international consulting firm, a real estate broker, a bank, a property investor, a developer or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- you hold a Master in Finance, Economics, Business Engineering of equivalent
- you have the right mindset, a consulting and entrepreneurial approach aiming to generate impacts that matter together with a team, strong analytical skills, solutions oriented, client focused, dynamic, result driven and resourceful
- you are fluent in Dutch, French and English
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte Financial Advisory team. We are the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process. We define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction, so they achieve their aspirations.
Our leading Real Estate Advisory team offers a breadth of capability and an innovative approach unequalled in the market. We combine property services with financial and business advisory expertise to deliver integrated solutions, we apply a depth of insight drawn from our understanding of all industries, sectors and asset classes.
We are a team of 20 talented professionals and work in teams that cherish dedication and highly competent colleagues. You can expect leadership across all levels of seniority, while informality, inclusion, and sharing laughs at the office come naturally to us.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
4.400 dedicated professionals, active in 11 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Mobility@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!