Immobel is the largest listed real estate developer in Belgium. The Group, which dates back to 1863, creates high-quality, future-proof urban environments with a positive impact on the way people live, work and play, and specialises in mixed real estate. With a market capitalization of over EUR 650 million and a portfolio of more than 1,600,000 m² of project development in 6 countries (Belgium, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Poland, France, Spain, Germany), Immobel occupies a leading position in the European real estate landscape. The group strives for sustainability in urban development. Furthermore, it uses part of its profits to support good causes in the areas of health, culture and social inclusion. Approximately 200 people work at Immobel.
For more information, please visit www.immobelgroup.com
- You will be responsible for the sale of new-build projects in the region of Liège, Namur and Walloon Brabant.
- You will be responsible for all phases of the sales process: networking and developing customer portfolios, analysing customer needs, presenting real estate in line with the needs of the potential buyer and handling the sale.
- You will assist your customers in a creative and service-oriented manner and by so doing build confidence.
- You will receive professional support from the Sales Manager, your colleagues and the support team.
- You represent Immobel’s values and objectives with passion and enthusiasm for the real estate sector.
- You are a service-oriented and commercial entrepreneur with a strong power of persuasion.
- You work in a result-oriented manner.
- You are enthusiastic and dynamic.
- Working both autonomously and as part of a team appeal to you.
- You have a higher Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an economic discipline.
- You have at least two years of sales experience.
- You communicate fluently in French.
- Immobel offers you a first-rate salary and a unique career opportunity with numerous possibilities for development.
- You will be part of a dynamic team where you work together with your colleagues to achieve the targets set.
- You can count on intensive training and professional support from your colleagues and the Sales Manager.