EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
The EY Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team combines all the experience and expertise available within EY in order to offer a complete range of value-added services and to advise on corporate finance transactions, real estate and infrastructure topics, valuations and modeling assignments. For cross-border transactions, we deploy multinational teams from the international EY SaT network. The Belgian SaT team is comprised of over 90 professionals coming from various backgrounds and disciplines.
Our SaT team works with major corporate and private equity clients, investment banks, large central government departments and other public sector bodies, advising them on complex strategic, commercial, financial and operational decisions.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for a talented Senior and a Manager real estate professional starting as from 3 years of experience in valuation, modeling, transaction and strategic advise for real estate clients, project developer and/or public clients .
Your Key Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be expected to:
To qualify for the role you must have
- Execute and/or review valuations via capitalisation, DCF or comparison method.
- Deliver financial and/or real estate models to support the C-suite level in making strategic, commercial, financial and operational decisions, and/or transactions
- Build and/or review financial real estate models. Knowledge of PPP models is a plus.
- Execute scenario analysis (break even rent, NPV scenario, benchmarking, relocation analysis),
- Advise clients on all aspects of strategic real estate projects
- Participate in corporate/public real estate engagements in a fast-paced, service-oriented business environment. Engagements include, Financial real estate portfolio audits (Occupancy cost analysis, OCP), Building corporate strategy, Business and real estate requirements analysis,
- Help clients in choosing and implementing the optimal finance structuring
What Working At EY Offers
- 3-5 years of experience within the real estate industry: experience with real estate appraisals, corporate finance and cash flow, asset management, acquisition due diligence, and real estate valuation and strategic real estate advise/optimalisation.
- Master degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, or business engineering (Master degree in real estate and/or RICS accreditation is a plus).
- More than 3 years of working experience in a similar role in real estate (development), capital markets, research or in infrastructure
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills with good understanding of financial results, financial modeling and valuation techniques
- Strong understanding of Excel (Power-Bi or Python is a plus)
- Good knowledge of debt advisory and capital markets
- Entrepreneurial spirit, proactiveness & project management are your strengths
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.