Your future team
Our fast growing Real Estate Advisory team is looking for a consultant specialized in real estate valuations. The team is part of the Financial Advisory sub-service line at Deloitte Luxembourg and a member of a wider global Real Estate Advisory network. Our team serves prestigious Luxembourg and international clients across a wide spectrum of sectors.
Your next challenge
- Working on a range of real estate transactions and valuation projects with regular interaction with clients, investment funds, developers, banks, advisors and other service lines
- Developing a full financial and strategic understanding of real estate assets and the real estate market
- Gathering market data to perform valuations of real estate assets
- Performing or reviewing valuations of real estate assets
- Developing and analyzing financial models, including analyzing income forecasts and evaluating scenario analysis
- Assessment of real estate developments’ feasibility and in the delivery of ad-hoc valuation report
- Preparing marketing documents such as teasers, investment memorandums, as well as pitch presentations, to assist the team during real estate transactions
- Contributing to marketing and business development activities
Join us and...
- Hold 3-4 years of experience in a similar position at a real estate brokers, asset manager, advisory firm, management company, bank or investment fund
- Mastering of real estate valuation technics in the context of transactions and financial reporting
- Deep understanding of real estate markets
- Corporate finance background and affinity to models and maths would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as results-oriented attitude
- Eagerness to work in a client-focused and high quality-driven environment; team-spirit
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Ability to deliver on a tight deadline and to work under pressure
- Fluency in English and French. Luxembourgish or German would be considered an asset
- Transactional experience would be considered an asset
- Professional qualification (e.g. RICS, CFA) would be a plus
What impact will you make?
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte; Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.