Principal objective of position
The Asset Manager will be trained in house to become a full worthy Asset Manager. The primary function of the Asset Manager is to manage all aspects of the commercial, administrative, financial and capital operations of the assigned institutional property portfolio.
Place in the organization
The Asset Manager will be trained by and working with all Asset Managers and reports to the Head of Asset Management. The Asset Manager is responsible for the assigned portfolio, its strategy and performance.
Tribeca is a Belgian service company active in the professional real estate sector. Tribeca has already more than 15 years of experience in real estate M&A, representing more than 1 billion EUR in real estate deals in Belgium, Luxembourg and France.
Tribeca consists of a small but robust team of real estate professionals internationally recognized as a reference party for Western Europe Real Estate.
- Identify value creation opportunities for business development;
- Analyze capital improvement project proposals to determine profitability and consistency with owner strategy;
- Show real commercial awareness and the ability to manage the sale & letting process for a wide variety of property types;
- Provide excellent tenant service: establish, maintain and expand relationships with existing and prospective tenants;
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with shareholders in order to achieve the objective of maximizing portfolio profitability;
- Maximize total return for each assigned asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance;
- Work closely with property managers and leasing agents to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals;
- Negotiate third-party contracts;
- Manage cash-flow, distribution analysis and investment projections;
- Develop financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, discounted cash-flows, IRR’s, etc.);
- Develop and distribute periodic asset management reports to investors, consultants and other partners;
- Lead the preparation analysis and review of annual business plan and capital budgets;
- Provide pre-acquisition input and assistance in due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions, and supporting the effort of originating and negotiation of debt financing;
- Model full life cycle financial analysis for each asset from acquisition through disposal;
- Manage coordination of post-acquisition activities and integration of asset into the firm’s ownership portfolio.
- Master’s degree or relevant significant professional experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial real estate analysis/asset management experience with an emphasis in office and commercial properties and markets. Experience in property management/leasing/operations desirable;
- Strong Excel financial modelling and cash-flow analysis required;
- Solid analytical and organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to negotiate;
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach;
- Language skills: fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Diplomacy, tact and a helpful, positive, professional presentation and attitude are required.
We offer an attractive compensation package, continuous training and an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that is setting the pace in Real Estate.