You want to build excellent products that change the real estate industry and prepare us to scale throughout Europe ? You want to work on exciting projects with talented software engineers, other product managers, data scientists, designers and more? You want to be part of more than a company, you want to join a project? A group of people who care about doing things well and with a strong ethical mindset ?
You have come to the right place ! 🚀
We Invest is the most innovative Belgian player in the Real Estate industry. A fast growing real estate franchisor that is completely disrupting the industry thanks to an innovative data-driven marketing strategy, new technologies and a human and ethical approach to business. We are continuously looking for talented people with a positive mindset and the will to change the status quo.
We believe in the importance of bringing technology and humanity closer together. Our goal is to support the human relationship in our business with technology and an innovative strategy. Making our agents better everyday and ensuring they have enriching and honest experiences with their clients and colleagues is at the very heart of our commitment.
As our next Associate Product Manager you are responsible for defining (part of-) products and features that seamlessly combine great user experience, business benefits and emerging technologies.
You are in charge of some of We Invest's products features throughout the entire product development cycle from ideation to commercialisation. You will be reporting to the Product Manager, and work very closely with our Customer Success and Marketing teams (beyond Engineering and Product Design, of course) .
You help realize your team's mission by taking on the following responsibilities:
Product vision & strategy
- Focused on the features you fully own, you assist the product manager in building our SaaS platform roadmap, based on We Invest's long-term business strategy and goals
Product discovery & definition
- You translate strategic goals and recommendations into tangible product features.
- You gain a deep understanding of customers' challenges and personas by performing user interviews, research and data analysis, and leading product features discovery workshops with our clients & the product team (engineers, product designer, ...).
- You translate collected data into customer insights and develop creative ideas to fulfill customer's needs.
- You explore the technical feasibility and potential of each idea in order to spot the best alternative in collaboration with the Engineering and Customer Success team.
- You validate your work with key stakeholders to keep everyone aligned and on the same page.
- You ensure that high-level product requirements are broken down into small and easy to implement chunks of work, allowing the product to be built and delivered in an effective way.
- You make sure roadmap items are elaborated and 'ready for development' in a timely manner.
- By closely following up with clients and the development team, you make sure that we don’t just shape great products, but also ship great products in the right and most effective way.
Product success & growth
- You identify, track and analyse key success metrics on the features you fully own.
- You are in charge of marketing the product to our end users, in collaboration with the marketing and customer success team.
- You roll-up your sleeves and take an active part in customer support (1st and 2nd lines): you understand how important this is, both for you and the customers.
Represent the end user
- You represent the interests of our end users towards different stakeholders, both internal and external, to make sure their needs are met.
- You collect valuable feedback from your end-users; translate this feedback into product features and prioritise effectively.
- You have proven experience in Digital Product Management field (Product Manager, Product Owner, Solution or Business Analyst, ...) or in the development of an innovative product.
- You have proven experience with agile development processes (Kanban, Scrum, ...), and the entire software development lifecycle (from requirements editing to acceptance and validation testing to go-lives and post-launch support).
- You have an understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and are therefore able to participate in technical discussions with the engineers.
- You have strong problem solving skills and you're willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You show an autonomous and entrepreneurial drive and a passion for collaborative discovery and delivery
- You have the ability to prioritise. You can handle many different tasks in an organised way.
- You are comfortable and confident in a client-facing role.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
- A competitive salary package and a great challenge.
- An opportunity to grow (in) a newly created Product team with lots of challenges and projects to take on
- Joining the fastest growing real estate company in Belgium. A company trying to revolutionize the real estate industry in Europe.
- A scale-up atmosphere, with a cool group of colleagues, many team-buildings, team breakfasts, afterworks (when COVID is out of the picture) and many reasons to convince your friends that having fun at work is possible.
- An ethical company that believes that corporations have the duty to be proactive in the building of a better world for all.
- The freedom to be yourself and build a cool atmosphere with your team.
- All in all, an amazing opportunity for your career.