Find your place in a fast-pace environment by being responsible to lead, manage and coordinate our store construction/optimization projects from start to finish with a high level of professionalism in accordance to H&Ms values, standards and local legislation.
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
We are looking for a driven person who is interested in working as a Lease Manager representing the H&M Brand in Belgium/Luxembourg. You will be responsible for the expansion both by optimizing our portfolio through renegotiations, rebuilds and extensions, moves and closures and by finding the best locations and deals for our new H&M stores.
Job Responsibility Includes But Is Not Limited To
- Enabling long term growth
- Creates growth strategy by developing and maintaining the road map
- Makes sure full potential in geographic region is mapped and added to the roadmap
- Creates and follows up on pipeline
- Optimizing the existing portfolio
- Ensures that the portfolio is commercially competitive
- Negotiates lease actions for existing stores (renegotiations, terminations, rebuildings, extensions, etc)
- Coordinates portfolio reviews
- Ensuring the best possible deal
- Recommends the full business case in terms of fit with market strategy, location requirements, commercial idea, configuration of space, economic and legal terms
- Recommends fact based targets for sales, rent and net investments levels
- Recommends ready negotiated business cases for approval by board
- Coordinates with other functions before finalizing the negotiations (construction, interior responsible, accounting, HR, marketing, merchandising, visual, security, etc.)
- Tracks the performance of new stores and rebuilds
- Sets up quantitative and qualitative targets
- Develops, trains and supports the person(s) helping them to reach their full potential by working with a development plan
- Gives supports in particular negotiations, depending on need
- A similar scope of responsibilities in a retail environment from previous career within real estate, lease or expansion
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
- Strong internal drive and initiative, “can-do attitude”, result driven and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Big courage to take decisions under high pressure
- Strong project management skills
- Willingness to learn and feed the organization with new insights
- Well-organized, able to cope with a large workload, to prioritize and plan ahead
- Solid analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strategic Thinking: Takes a holistic approach on day to day issues
- Fluency in French, Flemish and English
- Ability to travel
The position is based in our Support Office in Brussels. You will report to the Head of Expansion for France/Belgium/Luxembourg, and work closely together with the construction team, the maintenance team, the store architects and the legal team.
Our Values - Our Core
At H&M, we care! We care about our customers and each other. We like to have fun - it shows in the way we work.
Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They determine what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we communicate with colleagues and customers all over the world, our values help us to develop and grow, to become the place of the possible and the place to be...
WE ARE ONE TEAM
WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE
STRAIGHTFORWARD AND FRANK
KEEP IT SIMPLE
If you are interested in joining our team
Welcome to send your application containing CV and personal letter.