Immobel is the largest listed real estate developer in Belgium. The Group, which dates back to 1863, creates high-quality, future-proof urban environments with a positive impact on the way people live, work and play, and specialises in mixed real estate. With a market capitalization of over EUR 650 million and a portfolio of more than 1,600,000 m² of project development in 6 countries (Belgium, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Poland, France, Spain, Germany), Immobel occupies a leading position in the European real estate landscape. The group strives for sustainability in urban development. Furthermore, it uses part of its profits to support good causes in the areas of health, culture and social inclusion. Approximately 200 people work at Immobel.
For more information, please visit www.immobelgroup.com
To build on its success,
IMMOBEL is offering a highly attractive opportunity to a Transactional Accountant
We are seeking for a hands-on transactional accountant to assist our accounting team.
The role is very important in the Accounting department as it ensures day to day tasks which need to be performed promptly, to allow the rest of the team to continue with the accounting process. A proactive and problem-solving mindset is of utmost importance to ensure success at various levels.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Accurate and timely processing of all accounts payable, receivable, and intercompany transactions in a multi-company environment.
- Executory and compliant processing of supplier’s invoices.
- Scanning and uploading invoices into the system, processing them promptly with an adequate coding, and strong following up for smooth approval process.
- Support on payment run process.
- Issue and send out client’s invoices according to business specifications. Follow up on client’s payments.
- Work with external partners to ensure that internal process needs, and supplier’s expectations are met.
- Search and solve discrepancies and issues.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Create, maintain and encourage high controls within paperless environment.
Accounts Payable tasks:
- Creation of new vendors, maintenance of Vendor Master Data and communication with Vendors, mailbox management, owner of the OCR system, assist on the payment process, perform different weekly reports.
Accounts Receivable tasks:
- Creation and maintenance of Customers Master Data, creation of and send invoices to the customers, communication with the Sales department to process customer’s payments and other cash operations, follow up on unpaid invoices, reporting such as AR aging, unpaid invoices, etc.
- Creation, booking and reconciliation of Intercompany invoices, responsible for in balance of all intercompany transactions.
Why would you join IMMOBEL?
- Degree in finance, economics, or accounting
- Up to 3 year experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, knowledge of Business Central is a plus
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Eye for detail, process-oriented and solution driven; highly organized and demonstrating a methodical approach to work; at easy with multitasking
- Ability to work within a changing, fast-moving environment
- Focused, positive and enthusiastic team player
You join a fast-growing, capital intensive, stable business that is expanding in Europe with a corporate culture focused on innovation and entrepreneurship. You will benefit from a great deal of freedom in your work, with plenty of room for initiative.
You get lots of interesting challenges and the possibility to take ownership of your work, play a key role in the integration of new systems and develop the transactional processes as you see fit.
We offer you training and development opportunities to build your capabilities within our company.
And last but not least, you can count on a competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages.
How to apply?
Send you motivation and cv to Jobs@immobelgroup.com
– title: Transactional Accountant