Our leading Real Estate Advisory team offers a breadth of capability and an innovative approach unequalled in the market. We combine property services with financial and business advisory expertise to deliver integrated solutions, we apply a depth of insight drawn from our understanding of all industries, sectors and asset classes.
Our solutions and services include:
- portfolio strategy, real estate transformation, footprint optimization for private and public organization;
- workplace strategies and future of work;
- real estate finance, M&A and transaction services;
- strategic advisory services for owners, investors, developers and building contractors;
- asset valuation, market analysis and development advisory;
- infrastructure and capital projects.
We solve a wide variety of complex real tasks in a high-paced environment with significant exposure to top management teams and other key stakeholders. The clients we serve are property investors, developers, construction companies, corporates, private equity funds, business-owners and public organization.
Our advisory colleagues are passionate about real estate. We are 20 talented professionals. We work in teams and cherish dedication and highly competent colleagues. You can expect leadership across all levels of seniority, while informality, inclusion, and sharing laughs at the office come naturally to us.
Our team recruits various profiles at all levels of experience, from seasoned property professionals through to those just leaving university.
What impact will you make ?
As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organizations, public institutions and small, fast-growing companies. Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance.
As a Manager Real Estate Valuation, you will provide a Valuation Service that is differentiated from ‘traditional’ real estate valuation houses and leverages both the breadth of Deloitte expertise and adds quality and insight to our clients’ challenges. In real estate, any strategic decision starts with, and is supported by, the valuation of the underlying asset(s) or project(s), consequently valuing property is at the core of our daily business. Besides the more traditional valuation work for investors, owners and developers, a lot of the valuation work is done within the framework of other assignments such as Real Estate strategic advisory to large public and private owners and assistance to our Audit, Tax, Legal and Corporate Finance teams.
The work you will do includes:
- develop tailored valuation models allowing in-depth scenario analysis for large scale development projects;
- leverage on your own and on the Deloitte network to grow the valuation business;
- act as a SPOC within Deloitte for all questions concerning real estate valuations;
- act as a sounding board on values and market parameters to your colleagues;
- manage, coach and work closely with the analysts of the valuation team;
- standardize and automate the valuation process for straightforward valuation assignments;
- deliver, discuss and present the valuation outcomes to colleagues, clients and third parties.
Given the environment we operate in, that translates into a result-oriented top-performer with the social intelligence to match it – by which we mean you’re a team player and possess the ability to make an impact that matters. We’ve narrowed it down to the following characteristics:
- you have 5 years of experience in corporate real estate, asset or property management, audit or can demonstrate equivalent experience;
- you hold a Master in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Law of equivalent;
- you have the right mindset, a consulting and entrepreneurial approach aiming to generate impacts that matter together with a team, strong analytical skills,
- solutions oriented, client focused, dynamic, result driven and resourceful;
- you are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organization:
- develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities Deliver exceptional client service, maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders;
- influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people;
- understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction.
At Deloitte we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits :
- you will be regarded as a key specialist, where your advice and output is considered as real added value by your colleagues and clients;
- you will work in the multidisciplinary real estate team of around 20 people that have architecture, civil engineer, legal and economic backgrounds and that come from both within the real estate market (brokers, developers, investors) and from consultancy firm.
- you will broaden your horizons and contribute to the current transformation in our real estate sector leveraging on the outstanding track record of our team and our relationships at CxO level;
- an organization deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs;
- the possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues;
- a great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated and entrepreneurial colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams;
- projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation, in project delivery as well as in business development;
- an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities;
- you will work in the Deloitte Gateway at Brussels Airport, with facilitation of flexible ways of working, through 10+ regional offices and opportunities to work from home;
- you will receive attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.